Are you looking for an authentic experience during your stay in Luxembourg?
Or are you a resident looking for a special activity for yourself and your friends?
With this gastronomic combo you will convince everyone!
We will visit the Clausel brewery together, followed by a delicious Luxembourgish meal in the restaurant Mousel's Cantine.
- 2 in 1 - visit of the Clausel brewery + lunch or dinner @ Mousel's Cantine
- Learn about the Luxembourgish culture
- Perfect activity for groups from 10 people upwards
- All-inclusive package
Please bring your own mask (Covid-19 measure)
|Participants||At least 10 people and a maximum of 20|
Visits must be booked at least one week in advance.
Please arrive +/- 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour.
Note: the restaurant Mousel's Cantine is closed at lunchtime on weekends.
Address: Lëtzebuerger Stad Brauerei
10, Rives de Clausen
L- 2165 Luxembourg
Phone: +352 621 830 101
You always wanted to have a traditional Luxembourgish meal?
How about if we give you an additional insight into the production of Luxembourgish beer?
Pretty cool right? ;-)
This package includes a guided tour of the Clausel brewery, including beer tasting, AND a meal in a typical Luxembourgish restaurant - Mousel's Cantine.
We serve you a 3-course menu, composed of Luxembourgish specialties:
- Starter: Riesling paté
- Main course: "Judd mat Gaardebounen", or Luxembourgish sausage with mustard sauce ("Wäinzoossis"), or Luxembourgish dumplings ("Kniddelen")
- Dessert: Colonel with vodka or Luxembourgish gin
Please select your preferred date and time for the brewery tour.
The tour takes about 2 hours. Afterwards lunch resp. dinner will take place in the restaurant.